Tuesday 2 October 2012

Your SME business structure

To SME Owners

I hear many times have a lean structure, cut your head count(very few sme businesses have shrunk to greatness)Being a sme you tend to win business on your service levels, so in my mind cover your base, by not being short staffed, big business can have two staff off out of a team of say ten, but you cannot!
While I am doing this post listening to my best of the best cd's Rodriguez, Cold Facts, he did a concert in LA recently aged 70, I first heard his great tunes in 1970's when at school, some things do not change, so where does this lead, understand the COLD FACT'S about HOW IMPORTANT the structure of your business is and the balance about working on your business vs in!

Set up a culture where you delegate but check, you need time to think through any risks, any pending decisions, move with speed, big business move slow most of the time, I have a client, where the big player in the industry is so, so slow to wake up.

Till next time may the Force be with you, I am your silent partner helping you work on your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment