Sunday 1 July 2012

July to December 2012

To SME Owners.

Six months gone, what have you set as business and personal objectives for the next Six months.

Here's some of what I have listed.(I have put action plans to each of them, I do not want to bore you with them, though)

     Share more, case studies and stories of actual "live"sme business issues, I have a front seat.

     Learn more, keep pushing myself to learn new things,

     Network more, (meet more people, have more simple conversations)

     Contribute more, always look for ways to add more and more,

     Study those people I meet, notice and remember the details.

So I have given you a small insight into, GUY,
     
                  Now it is YOUR turn to take some quite time and look at what you want to achieve.

It could be, Build a more cohesive team, Master your emotions, work more on your business,
                   Reward great attitudes in a better way, Ask your team is there a better way, take time to reveiw how your business communicates with clients.

There's a few to move you in the right direction
Till next time may the Force be with you, I am your silent partner helping you work on your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment